Fun Deck is one of the main locations on the space base in Spacebase Startopia. The fun deck is unsurprisingly, where visitors go to have fun, thrills, game and gamble. There also buildings to satisfy the basic needs of the more demanding visitors.
Each building has an energy cost for visitors to use, displayed in the build menu. Adjustable rooms also have a cost, but this is not displayed and may be variable based on what equipment is used in that room.
The fun deck can have the following buildings/equipment placed on it.
- Atmosphere filter (can be placed on the sub deck and fun deck)
- Battle arena
- Bio pot (can be placed on the sub deck and fun deck)
- Black hole drop
- Cosmic horror
- Dimension ride
- Energizer ATM
- Energy distributor
- Flying sushi restaurant
- Garbage bot (can be placed on the sub deck and fun deck)
- Holo board
- Hotel space Inn
- HydroClean Pro Master
- Lootbox lottery
- Mech transporter (can be placed on any deck)
- Molecular restaurant
- Refreshment center
- Sleep pod hotel
- Space Disco
- Space pilot simulator
- Star hotel
- Starcats café
- Surveillance camera (can be placed on the sub deck and fun deck)
- Tube lift (can be placed on any deck)
- UV lamp (can be placed on any deck)
- Wellness temple
- Whale therapy
Various decorations can be placed on the Fun deck. They cause positive votes and 'happiness' in guests. They do not require power. Both the fun deck and sub deck have their own different decorations, as well as some in common.